skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Week 13
How far along? When this picture was taken, I was 13 weeks, 3 days (taken on February 8)
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I'm thankful to still be wearing all of my normal clothes. Not sure when that bump start to show...
Best moment so far? Seeing the heartbeat at week 10 was pretty amazing. Caleb and I were blown away by God's miracle...and I was still shocked that there is actually a baby growing inside of me.
Food cravings: Anything salty, as long as I can keep it down. NO EGGS. Gross.
Other symptoms: Just still dealing with nausea. I have been sick to my stomach (throwing up sometimes, but not constantly) since week 5. I thought it had gone away, but now it hits at night and periodically throughout the day when I least expect it. Other than that and being pretty tired, no other major symptoms.
Looking forward to: Being able to work out again. I can get to the gym about two times a week, but the smells are tough. With the nausea hitting at random times, it makes it difficult to have a productive workout!
What else is going on in life: We are still working on getting stuff in order for the move. All our military friends understand the pain of trying to PCS, and for some reason Aviano AB makes it especially difficult. We are praying that things won't be too stressful the next few weeks as we schedule packers/movers, check-outs, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment